With the Turbo-Driven Pop-Up Sprinklers T 200 and T 380, a jet turns back and forth in a circle. With both small sectors/angles e.g. 90° and large sectors e.g. 360°, these turbo-driven pop-up sprinklers turn back and forth equally fast. In order to achieve even watering density on a lawn with several turbo-driven sprinklers running simultaneously, those with a large angle, e.g. 360°, require a nozzle with a larger distribution. Reason: with its back and forth swing motion, the turbo-driven sprinkler with a small angle e.g. 90°, distributes more frequently over a square metre of lawn during the same period of time than one with a large angle. For this reason, the nozzles are easy to adjust on the lid. Nozzle 1 = up to 90° Nozzle 2 = 91–180° Nozzle 3 = 181–270° Nozzle 4 = 271–360° From a purely technical point of view, these turbo-driven sprinklers can water each sector with each of the four different nozzles. Turbo-Driven Pop-Up Sprinkler T 200 (8203) Turbo-Driven Pop-Up Sprinkler T 200 Premium (8204) Turbo-Driven Pop-Up Sprinkler T 380 (8205) Turbo-Driven Pop-Up Sprinkler T 380 (8206)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?