With a stop valve with "Profi" Maxi-Flow System 3/4" flow rate, the pressure might be so high that the impact of the water stop cannot be overcome with normal force. Therefore we only supply the water connector with stop valve with a 1/2" outlet. We recommend that you connect a 3/4" hose using Hose Connector Art. No. 916 directly to the water connector. The loss of pressure with this connection will be negligible. Relevant losses of pressure occur along the length of the hose when water passes through small cross-sections. The loss of pressure is five times higher with 1/2" hoses than with 3/4" hoses. Water Connector (1596) Water Connector (2797) Water Connector (8250) Connecting Point (2722)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?