Firstly, the drip heads may be dirty and need to be cleaned using the cleaning needle provided. Secondly, these drip heads may be missing the internal silicone ball. In this case, these drip heads must be replaced. Thirdly, the drip heads may have been fitted upside down: the inclined end must be fitted into the tube and the rosette end must be facing outwards. Endline Drip Head (1340) Endline Drip Head (1341)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?