Ready for connection and ready for operation on delivery. Frost-proof. Dirt-proof and clog-proof. Pressure-compensating, i.e. the same amount of water comes from the drip openings at the front and rear. With the above ground drip irrigation line: one drip outlet every 30 cm, at a rate of approx. 4 l/h. With the below ground drip irrigation line: one drip outlet every 30 cm, at a rate of approx. 1.6 l/h. The inner diameter of the above ground drip irrigation line is 13 mm and it can be branched off using/fitted with the 13 mm fasteners for the GARDENA Micro-Drip-System. The inner diameter of the below ground drip irrigation line is 13.7 mm. Only the T couplings, couplers and end pieces available as spare parts or supplied with the delivery can be used. Above Ground Drip Irrigation Line (1385/1386/13010/1362/13011/13012/13013/13131) Below Ground Drip Irrigation Line (1389) Below Ground Drip Irrigation Line (1395)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?