Material: HDPE (Hi Density Polyethylene) (Hard PE) Due to its greater material density, HDPE is more corrosion-resistant and keeps its shape better in the face of heat and pressure load Wall thickness approx. 1.8 mm. Max. pressure 6 bar. Max. water temperature 40°C. Inside diameter: 21.4 mm. Outside diameter: 25 mm. Laying depth: 20–25 cm (spade’s depth) Connecting Pipe 25mm (2700) Connecting Pipe 25mm (2701)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?