In principle yes, but ideally using bark mulch. If the drip irrigation line is buried, there is a risk that the soil will be flushed into the drip head and cause it to become clogged. Above Ground Drip Irrigation Line 4.6 mm (1361) Above Ground Drip Irrigation Line 4.6 mm (1362)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?