There is no coupling axis/bearing sleeve/water conduit with a 3/4" feedthrough available for the GARDENA Hose Trolleys. Nevertheless, 19 mm (3/4") garden hoses can be used because these long sections should be made as large as possible in terms of the cross section. Reason: every short bottleneck results in a small loss of pressure. The tap, angles, tight curves all add up. Overall, the loss in pressure with given unavoidable bottlenecks can be kept to a minimum predominantly by using a 19 mm (3/4") garden hose. Hose Holder 50 (2600) Portable Wall-Mounted Hose Reel with Hose (2602) Hose Trolley 60 TS (2613) Hose Trolley 60 TS with Hose (2615) Hose Trolley 60 TS with Shelf (2623) Hose Trolley 100 TS (2631) Hose Trolley 30 roll-up (2634) Hose Trolley 30 roll-up with Hose (2635) Hose Buggy with Hose (2638) Hose Trolley 70 roll-up (2641) Hose Trolley 70 roll-up with Hose (2642) Metal Hose Trolley 100 (2674) Metal Hose Trolley 60 (2681) Comfort Hose Trolley easyRoll (2683) Comfort Hose Trolley easyRoll plus (2684) Classic Hose Trolley 60 TS (8000) Classic Hose Trolley 60 TS Set (8001) Classic Hose Trolley 60 HG (8003) Classic Hose Trolley 60 HG Set (8004) Classic Hose Trolley 100 HG (8006) AquaRoll S (18502) AquaRoll M (18511) AquaRoll M Set (18513) AquaRoll M Easy (18515) AquaRoll M Easy Set (18517) AquaRoll L Easy (18520) AquaRoll M Metal (18541) AquaRoll M Easy Metal Set (18547) AquaRoll L Easy Metal (18550)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?