Ready for connection and ready for operation on delivery. Frost-proof. Dirt-proof and clog-proof. Pressure-compensating, i.e. the same amount of water comes from the drip openings at the front and rear. With the above ground drip irrigation line: one drip outlet every 30 cm, at a rate of approx. 4 l/h. With the below ground drip irrigation line: one drip outlet every 30 cm, at a rate of approx. 1.6 l/h. The inner diameter of the above ground drip irrigation line is 13 mm and it can be branched off using/fitted with the 13 mm fasteners for the GARDENA Micro-Drip-System. The inner diameter of the below ground drip irrigation line is 13.7 mm. Only the T couplings, couplers and end pieces available as spare parts or supplied with the delivery can be used. Above Ground Drip Irrigation Line (1385) Above Ground Drip Irrigation Line (1386)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?