The modular system is an easy way to add greenery to your own walls. The flexible GARDENA NatureUp! The system is quick and simple and can easily turn bare walls into an eye-catching feature with flowers, herbs and vegetables. The connection system consisting of planters made from weather-resistant plastic can be expanded in a modular way and can be put together without the need for tools. The planters can stand on the ground or be hung securely on the wall. A drainage system in each container ensures that they don’t get waterlogged. Excess water is collected in the drip tray in the base plate. This means that the wall and floor always stay clean. The set consists of 3 vertical planters, 3 lids, 1 base plate and 12 connecting clips. NatureUp! Design of the Basic Set
Articles in this section
- How can pressure/flow be kept as high as possible for the pumps?
- What are the features of the GARDENA Soaker Hose and what must be taken into account when installing it?
- How can I connect 3/4" hoses and 3/4" couplings?
- How can the range/sprinkling width be set on the Classic MiniZoom?
- Is there a tip for programming the 1242 programming unit?
- Can the AquaContour automatic be cleaned?
- What do I need to look out for when installing the GARDENA 25 mm Connecting Pipe?
- How should the below ground drip irrigation line be laid and used?
- Can I also connect my pump to a handle pump?
- How do I correctly fit the transparent filter cover on my pump?