The maximum connection options for the Micro-Drip-System according to the GARDENA Watering Systems brochure and the instructions for use for Master Unit 1000/ 2000, Art. No. 1355/1354 are reduced by approx. 50%. The farthest drip heads can be a maximum distance of approx. 20 metres away. Classic Rain Water Tank Pump 4000/2 automatic (1742)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?