First of all, when programming, ‘flashing’ functions mean that they are available for selection. Click OK to make your selection; use the arrow key (triangle) to display the next option. This means that once the start time and run time have been programmed, every third day will be displayed first. You can use the arrow key to pass over 3rd and 2nd. Then the individual days of the week will be displayed one after the other, which you can confirm by clicking OK. For more information, see the operating instructions on our homepage.
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?