Yes, these devices are completely weather-resistant and temperature-resistant (exception: no protection against frost!). Water Computer 1060 (1164) Water Timer (1169) Water Computer C 1060 Profi (1815) Water Computer C 1060 solar (1833) Water Computer C 1060 plus solar (1866) Water Computer C 1060 plus (1864) Water Computer C 1030 plus (1862) Water Timer T 1030 plus (1860) Water Timer T 1030 Duo plus (1870) Water Timer T 1030 card (1830) Water Timer T 1030 (1825) Water Computer C 1030 Plus (1810) Water Timer electronic T 1030 (1805) Water Timer electronic T14e (1820) Automatic Watering Set A 1020 (1835) Water Control Flex (1890) Water Control Select (1891) Water Control Master (1892) Water Control Easy (1887) Water Control Easy plus (1888) smart Water Control (19031) Multi control Duo (1874)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?