Locate and unscrew the orange tab on the opposite end from the hose connection (should be an orange circle about the size of a quarter). Let water flow through and exit the sprinkler to allow any debris to escape. Screw the tab back and try the sprinkler. If this does not help, fill the sprinkler with CLR solution from the tab and let it sit over night, this is also a helpful remedy.
Articles in this section
- When manual irrigation is switched on, the display immediately returns to display mode; why?
- My water computer/my water timer isn’t letting water through or isn’t opening; what should I do?
- How does the suction side affect the pump performance of the garden pumps, electronic pressure pumps or pressure tank units?
- What could be causing the pumps to be noticeably loud?
- If my pump is not working properly, what could be the problem?
- What can I do if the hammer is moving but the sprinkler isn't turning?
- What should I do if the distribution rate of the hose sprinkler becomes uneven or significantly less?
- What should I do if the distribution rate of the soaker hose becomes uneven or significantly less?
- What should I do if the sprinkler does not turn any more?
- What should I do if the sprinkler isn't achieving its range and width of spray?