C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers differ as follows: The C-model is ergonomically designed and features sheathed grip handles for optimum sliding and handling comfort, as well as an aluminium deflector. The deflector creates an ejection channel and the grass is ejected in a controlled manner. The C-model also features a foldable frame with quick release, which saves space for transportation and storage. In the centre, the C-model features a shaped carrying handle for easy lifting. The large wheels have specific profiles and soft plastic components for particularly easy guiding and a better hold. All four cylinder lawnmowers have a toughened, non-stick-coated, high quality steel blade roller and a ground lower blade for clean precision cutting. The designations 300 and 380 relate to the cutting width: 300 for 30 cm and 380 for 38 cm.
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?