The boundary wire can be installed as follows: 1. Secure the wire above ground using the supplied pegs. This will allow you to make any necessary adjustments in the first few weeks after installation. After a few weeks, the wire will have been grown over and will therefore no longer be visible. Use a hammer/plastic hammer and the supplied pegs to install it. 2. Dig the wire in. If you wish to aerate your lawn, you have the option to dig the wire in. Make sure that the wire is at least 1 cm deep in the ground but no more than 20 cm deep. For more information on installation, refer to the user manual or the video clips on our homepage. Link: Installing the boundary/guide wire for the robotic lawnmower
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?