The guide wire is required firstly, to lead the GARDENA Robotic Lawnmower back to the charging station and secondly, to lead the lawnmower away from the charging station to a remote part of the work area. It helps the mower to find the charging station quickly and also helps it to mow the lawn evenly. Link: Installing the guide wire for the robotic lawnmower
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?