Note the following when selecting the location of the charging station: - Consider having a clearance of 3 m in front of the charging station. - To the left and right out of the charging station, a straight boundary wire must be laid that is at least 1.5 m long. - A 230 V socket must be nearby. The (low voltage) power cable supplied for the GARDENA Robotic Lawnmowers R40Li and R70Li is 10 metres long. A 20-metre cable is available as an optional spare part. - The charging station should be placed on relatively level ground. For more detailed information on installation, please refer to the user manual and the video clips on our homepage. Link: Installing the robotic lawnmower charging station
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?