Yes, four important documents are enclosed in the packaging: • User manual • Quick Start Guide • Document containing product registration key The Quick Start Guide provides a quick overview of the installation process. For detailed information and to make the most of your GARDENA Robotic Lawnmower, always read the operating instructions.
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?