For safety reasons, the body of the lawnmower is larger than the blade disc. Therefore the blade disc is not suitable for mowing grass along a wall, for example. In this case, a narrow strip of approx. 20 cm along a wall will remain uncut. To avoid having an uncut strip of grass, lay flat paving stones or concrete slabs, for example, that the mower can then pass over; we recommend using a strimmer to cut permanent strips of grass along a wall. For more information, please refer to the user manual.
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?