No, the boundary wire can be laid on the ground and fixed in place using the pegs provided. After a few weeks the grass will grow over the wire. A good tip: to enable you to lay the wire as close to the ground as possible, the grass should be cut as short as possible before installation. If you are also planning to aerate your lawn, the wire should be buried about 5–20 cm deep in the ground.
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?