In principle, the GARDENA Robotic Lawnmower can be used in all gardens. If necessary, small adjustments may need to be made to the garden. Of course, the product specifications must be observed, e.g. the maximum possible gradient and narrow corridors. Please refer to the information in the operating instructions and/or on our homepage.
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?