The minimum width for corridors is made up of several factors. First, the minimum distance of 60 cm between the boundary wires must be observed. In addition, there is the distance that must be kept from an obstacle. Example: Minimum width between two walls for a SILENO city Distance from wall to boundary wire 35 cm on both sides Minimum distance: 35cm + 60cm + 35cm = 130cm Precise model-specific information regarding distances, depending on the type of obstacle, can be found in the user manual
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?