Yes, the lawnmower has several anti-theft devices that can be activated. Important: The GARDENA Robotic Lawnmower cannot be used without the personal PIN code. This protects the lawnmower from being operated anywhere other than where it was originally installed. The time-based security system requires you to enter your personal 4-digit PIN code every 30 days. If the GARDENA is stopped, you will need to enter the PIN code. Otherwise, the alarm will be triggered.
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?