No, in our experience, pets usually respect the robotic lawnmower and avoid it. The GARDENA Robotic Lawnmower is equipped with sensors that stop it and make it turn when it encounters "objects". If it does happen to run into a pet, the contact will be very gentle and will not cause any damage.
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?