The 9-digit product number (PNC), which is primarily required for product registration purposes, can be found on the nameplate of your robotic lawnmower (example of a product number: 966969701). You can also find the serial number on the nameplate directly to the right of the product number (PNC). R38Li to R80Li: The nameplate is located on the grip plate of your mower, above the main switch. SILENO / SILENO+, SILENO city, SILENO life The nameplate is located inside the display cover. Open the robotic lawnmower display cover to read the nameplate. The product key can be found on the product registration leaflet that is provided with the robotic lawnmower.
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?