Check the power supply to the power outlet (fuse) by plugging in a hair-dryer, for example. If the first test was successful, you can also disconnect the 10 m low voltage cable (on the charging station and on the power supply) and connect the power supply directly to the charging station. If the charging station indicator light then comes on again, replace the low voltage cable. If this is not the case, please contact our service department. Never operate the robotic lawnmower without the low voltage cable. The low voltage cable must not be shortened or extended.
Articles in this section
- An error message is appearing in the display; what can I do?
- My robotic lawnmower is suddenly making a really loud noise while mowing; why is this the case?
- The robotic lawnmower isn’t starting automatically; why is this?
- The robotic lawnmower is no longer returning to the charging station; why is this?
- The robotic lawnmower isn’t travelling through its corridor; why is this?
- My charging station is flashing green, the robotic lawnmower is in the work area, what do I need to do?
- The indicator light on the charging station isn’t lighting up, what can I do?
- How can I find a break in the boundary wire?
- The robotic lawnmower can no longer park in the charging station and stops in front of the charging station. How can this error be corrected?
- How can I find out where there is an interruption in the loop cable in the robotic lawnmower installation?