We do not recommend grinding the blade roller and/or the lower blade, as the blades are specially hardened. Regrinding may cause the blades to lose hardness and wear down much faster. Furthermore, experience has shown that the new price would not cover the cost of the grinding process. We recommend that you replace the blade roller and, if necessary, the lower blade. Applies to: Manual Lawnmower 300 (2440) Manual Lawnmower 4000 SM (2445) Manual Lawnmower 5000 SM (2460) Manual Lawnmower 6000 SM (2465) Manual Lawnmower 380 S (2455) Cylinder Lawnmower 300 (4020) Cylinder Lawnmower 380 (4023) Cylinder Lawnmower 300 C (4021) Cylinder Lawnmower 380 C (4024) Classic Cylinder Lawnmower 330 (4027) Classic Cylinder Lawnmower 400 (4018) Comfort Cylinder Lawnmower 400 C (4022) Electric Cylinder Lawnmower 380 EC (4028) Accu Rechargeable Cylinder Lawnmower 380 Li (4025)
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?