The precision distance between the blade roller and the lower blade is 5/100 mm. Grass is thicker: approx. 10–20/100 mm. The rapid rotation of the blade roller ensures that the grass is cut cleanly. Applies to the following items: Manual Lawnmower 300 (2440) Manual Lawnmower 4000 SM (2445) Manual Lawnmower 5000 SM (2460) Manual Lawnmower 6000 SM (2465) Manual Lawnmower 380 S (2455) Cylinder Lawnmower 300 (4020) Cylinder Lawnmower 380 (4023) Cylinder Lawnmower 300 C (4021) Cylinder Lawnmower 380 C (4024) Classic Cylinder Lawnmower 330 (4027) Classic Cylinder Lawnmower 400 (4018) Comfort Cylinder Lawnmower 400 C (4022) Electric Cylinder Lawnmower 380 EC (4028) Accu Rechargeable Cylinder Lawnmower 380 Li (4025)
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?