Usually about a season. But obviously less if trimming very frequently or over long distances. We have converted our test results to the filament length (6 m) of the cassette and have come up with a tool life of almost 6 hours per filament cassette. This means that if you trim for 15 minutes each time, you can trim more than 20 times per season before the cassette will used up and need to be replaced.
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?