No, not at all. The noise level of the robotic lawnmowers is very low and is only about 64 dB (A) compared to conventional mowers, which average noise levels between 90 and 100 dB (A). This means that the GARDENA Robotic Lawnmower is a very quiet product. You can easily let the GARDENA Robotic Lawnmower work in your garden without disturbing your neighbour or yourself. Measured noise level per product: GARDENA R40Li: 56 dB (A) GARDENA R70Li: 58 db (A) GARDENA smart Sileno: 58 dB (A) GARDENA smart Sileno +: 58 dB (A) GARDENA Sileno: 58 dB (A) GARDENA Sileno +: 58 dB (A)
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?