Always use the original couplers to connect the ends of the wires, for example when connecting the guide wire to the boundary wire. Place the ends of the boundary wire in the outer holes of the coupler. Place the guide wire in the middle hole of the coupler. Check that the wires are fully inserted into the coupler so that the ends are visible through the transparent area on the other side of the coupler. Use pliers to fully compress the coupler.
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?