Continuous red light: Charging station board faulty – send charging station in - Red flashing light: Charging station antenna faulty – remove charging station from mains supply for 10 minutes, reinsert, if still flashing red, send charging station in for repair - Yellow flashing light: Guide wire interrupted/damaged, mower stops in work area showing "Empty battery". Check guide wire, replace if necessary (do not repair, due to resistance) - Continuous blue light: increased resistance in the boundary wire; if it is moving, no action required. If mower displays "No loop signal" error message – repair or replace the boundary wire - Blue flashing light: Boundary wire interrupted – perform test according to operating instructions on finding interruptions/breaks in the loop wire. - Green flashing light: Eco mode, mower remains stationary in the work area with the error message "No loop signal ECO mode". - Place the mower in the charging station, press the Start button and close the display cover, wait 2 minutes, press the Stop button, pull the mower out of the charging station, press the Start button and close the display cover. - Continuous green light: all OK
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?