We have different models on the market to handle different types and sizes of garden. The GARDENA Robotic Lawnmowers SILENO city 250/500 are designed for lawns of up to 250/500 m² (+/- 20%). The GARDENA Robotic Lawnmowers SILENO life 750/1000/1250 are designed for lawns of up to 750/1000/1250 m² (+/- 20%). The GARDENA Robotic Lawnmower SILENO+ is designed for lawns of up to 1600 m² (+/- 20%). When choosing the right robotic lawnmower, consider the complexity (obstacles, corridors, number of trees and plants, gradients) and how the garden is used (children, animals etc.) in addition to the size of the lawn.
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?