Yes. You will need two charging stations with low-voltage cables and will need to install a boundary wire for both locations. Each time you switch from one charging station to another, you must transport the mower to the charging station and connect it to the charging station. It should also be noted that the mower is suitable for a maximum area of 400 m² (R40Li) or 700 m² (R70Li) and daily mowing will be necessary in order to achieve this coverage. As a convenient solution, we recommend that you install one GARDENA Robotic Lawnmower for each site.
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?