The battery is maintenance-free and has a service life of approx. 2–4 years. The service life depends on the length of the season and the daily operating hours of the GARDENA robotic lawnmower. A long season or many hours of operation means that the battery will be depleted more and therefore needs to be replaced sooner.
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?