Yes, unless you need to mow in winter. Before removing the GARDENA Robotic Lawnmower for winter, clean it (wipe it dry) and then store it in a dry and frost-proof place. The charging station and transformer are best stored indoors. The boundary wire and guide wire may remain in the ground. The ends of the wires should be protected against moisture, e.g. by means of the Wire Coupler Protection Box (Art. No. 4056-20). If it is not possible to store the charging station indoors, it must be connected to the mains, the boundary wire and the guide wire throughout the winter. To ensure that your hard-working GARDENA Robotic Lawnmower is best equipped to resume service in the spring, our Robotic Lawnmower advice centre provides you with a guide to looking after it yourself and a professional winter service from GARDENA. Link to video about how to store your robotic lawnmower over winter
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?