Replacing the blade regularly is essential to maintain a clean cut. Occasionally, depending on the size of the lawn, you should take a few minutes to remove the grass from the wheels and the mower's housing and charging station with a soft brush. Never use running water to clean the mower. Link to video about maintaining robotic lawnmowers
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?