GARDENA guarantees this product for a period of two years (from the date of purchase). The warranty covers serious faults in materials and workmanship. During the warranty period, the product will be replaced or repaired free of charge if the following conditions are met: • The mower and the charging station must only be used in accordance with the instructions in the user manual. • No attempt must be made by the user or unauthorised third parties to repair the product. The following damage, for example, is not covered by the warranty: • Damage caused by water seeping into the mower from below (e.g. washing or irrigation equipment). • Damage caused by a low voltage cable being used. • Damage caused by lightning. • Damage due to an Original GARDENA battery not being used. • Damage to the loop wire. The blades are wearing parts and are not covered by this warranty. For more information, refer to the user manual. In the event of a fault with your robotic lawnmower, please contact GARDENA Service. Please have your proof of purchase and mower serial number to hand.
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?