The robotic lawnmower can be used during certain hours or even on certain days. Use the time settings to programme the robotic lawnmower according to the given conditions. As a rule of thumb, 1 hour of operation should be programmed per 30 square metres. For example, for a 300 square metre area of lawn, from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and additionally from 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. daily. The mower will mow and charge independently within this/these operating time(s). You can increase the operating time individually by deleting one day per week. You will find more examples of programming for certain times in the operating instructions.
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?