The R70Li has a robust cutting unit thanks to a sliding plate mounted on the blade disc. This means blades are better protected, thus extending their service life in more difficult conditions, such as when being used against stones and roots. At the same time, the robotic lawnmower will consume less energy. The sliding plate is made of metal. The GARDENA Robotic Lawnmower R40Li can be retrofitted with this sliding plate.
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?