Yes, when using for the first time, check whether you need to clean the charging contacts on the robotic lawnmower and charging station in particular. If the charging plates look burnt or have patches of copper rust, clean them with fine sandpaper. Also check that the time and date on the robotic lawnmower are correct.
Articles in this section
- Which parts are excluded from the warranty?
- Why don’t the battery-operated shears start straight away?
- Are the wheels/handle compatible with old GARDENA equipment?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the blades be reground?
- How can I adjust the GARDENA Spreader for certain lawn seeds and types of fertiliser?
- What can I distribute using my spreader?
- What is the difference between Cylinder Lawnmowers and C-model Cylinder Lawnmowers?
- Can the blades on the manual lawn mowers be reground?
- How does a lawnmower with non-contact cutting system cut?